I'm back! From climbing camp(: Fab fun got to know my fellow juniors and some seniors better yay. My shoulders been aching everytime i wake up from sleep since; only realized today that it's probably because i totally forgot to stretch before/after the mini climb carn we had on monday. Ouch manz.. And i know this is sounding repetitive and whiny but i wish i stayed in school... Now i can only IMAGINE the utter convenience of it all. I'm told to hang in there and try for next sem / next year. OK, but I'm gonna be complaining my butt off till then SO THERE. Was saying i should hold a one-man protest outside the OSA; tent and all hurhur.
Anwz. recess week is here... Gotta spend the time productively. Well for what's left of the week..
- GE1101 assignment
- GE1101 readings
- GeogChallenge Mtg
- PS1101 presentation
- PS1101 Essay
- PS2249 Essay
- LAC1201 midterms
- LAC1201 presentation?
- EAT. SLEEP. CLIMB.
tata!
No comments:
Post a Comment