Ever felt weighed down by uncertainty?
Not knowing what you should or if you should do anything at all...
Hoping your choice turns out well
instead of backfiring? =(
Praying that noone gets hurt in the process.
But knowing that there'll always be trade-offs, cos noone can have everything
"Having" to do it again and again ~
Ever felt you had to choose between conscience and gain?
How about between your friends?
Regret taking for granted only when it's too late to show your appreciation?
Put pride over reconciliation?
Ego over sensitivity?
Self over others?
Have you thought about how much of what you have are you willing to forsake in pursuing something else/new/novel?
Counted and treasured your blessings lately?
Savored the little things as much as the grand ideals?
Given that it takes merely a moment, just one moment, and all you have may disappear?
Forever. Well.
God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
the courage to change the things I can;
and the wisdom to know the difference.
I find myself hoping (but wondering) that the people I love know how much they mean to me and how glad and blessed I feel that our paths crossed during this short spurt of breath that is our lifetimes.
No comments:
Post a Comment