Sunday, June 05, 2011

Sha fer ling

Everyday I'm sha-fer-ling.

I've been to THREE weddings this last few weeks. I haven't been to many since we were little and mama would dress us up on some weekends. Then, it was just tagging along; funny how a decade on, the same ocassion could render such a different experience. I guess ten years is a long time to have learnt a few lessons here and there about marriages and relationships. And then there's the fact that my fellow generationers are the ones tying the knot now.

A good thing about the school hols is always that I get to read fiction so much more (: Just read a pretty good one over the weekend, set in Mass. (as I was reading it I realize I haven't read American authors that much) and now on a Kite Runner-style novel, but set in Yemen. Haha these are the titles I'm unembarrassed to name; am also available for a low down on chick lit anytime :P

Time to sleep soon, and gear up for internship week 6!

No comments: