Thursday, September 02, 2010

a looong uconn day

What a long day today is!
Lessons from 9am to 9pm with no recharging lunch; just hot dry weather between classes. I am parched.
The longness of the day is aggravated by:
1. textbooks are so expensive here
2. i can't find my mailbox
3. my friends are going for pilates
4. while i have class from 3.30-4.45pm
5. my friends are going to watch a soccer game
6. while i have class from 6.30-9pm (edit: my class ended early, so i got to join them for the game yay Huskies won 2-0!)
7. i've been getting outbidded all day on ebay (edit: i finally won my printer @ USD23.17 yay!)

On another note, Hari Raya is coming soon! I heard it's next week... 10 Sep? Can't wait! Maybe I'll get virtual ang pows to offset the textbook costs. K I should stop whining about the textbooks; it's getting annoying.

(Edit:I guess Alanis Morissette may have been on to something after all... "everything's gonna be quite all right")

No comments: